- Last Updated on Thursday, 25 June 2015 18:29
Consular fees for documents required by Indian nationals are listed below:
Important notice for applicants of visa, passport and any other services
This is for information to all concerned that application for Visa, Passport, OCI and any other Consular services should be submitted strictly within 03 months from the date of deposit/transfer of fee failing which the fee will lapse and no request for refundwill be entertained under any circumstances. An applicant who submit application after 3 months from the date of deposit /transfer will have to make the payment again.
Payment of Visa/Consular Fee
Account Numbers/Banking information for transferring visa fee and Consular fee in respect of applicants from Colombia and Ecuador.
Please note that personal cheques, company cheques would not be accepted. No cash payment either through courier or at the Embassy counter will be accepted under any circumstances.
For payment in Peso for Applicants applying within Colombia:
- Account Number: 007396807 Checking account Helm Bank.
Applicants applying from Ecuador:
- Dollar Account Number 1516
- Helm Bank, Carrera 7 No. 27-18
- Código Swift: BCTOCOBB
- Intermediary Bank: Codigo Swift: CITIUS33 ABA – 02100008 CITIBANK, New York
Note: The visa fee does not include bank commission charges and Courier charges. These are to borne by the applicant in addition to the prescribed visa fee.
If you have any questions, or you have any other nationality and want to apply for a visa, please contact us at:
- Embajada de la India, Bogotá Calle 116, No. 07-15, Int. 02, Oficina 301, Torre Cusezar, Santa Bárbara, Bogotá.
- Tel. 6373259, 79, 80
- Web: www.embajadaindia.org