- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 August 2015 11:06
Visa fees for visa applications from nationals of Colombia and nationals of Ecuador are listed below:
Payment of Visa/Consular Fee
Account Numbers/Banking information for transferring visa fee and Consular fee in respect of applicants from Colombia and Ecuador.
Please note that personal cheques, company cheques would not be accepted. No cash payment either through courier or at the Embassy counter will be accepted under any circumstances.
For payment in Peso for Applicants applying within Colombia:
- Account Number: 007396807 Checking account Helm Bank.
Applicants applying from Ecuador:
- Dollar Account Number 1516
- Helm Bank, Carrera 7 No. 27-18
- Código Swift: BCTOCOBB
- Intermediary Bank: Codigo Swift: CITIUS33 ABA – 02100008 CITIBANK, New York
Note: The visa fee does not include bank commission charges and Courier charges. These are to borne by the applicant in addition to the prescribed visa fee.
If you have any questions, or you have any other nationality and want to apply for a visa, please contact us at:
- Embajada de la India, Bogotá Calle 116, No. 07-15, Int. 02, Oficina 301, Torre Cusezar, Santa Bárbara, Bogotá.
- Tel. 6373259, 79, 80
- Web: www.embajadaindia.org