Employment visa (up to 1 year)
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 November 2014 12:00
Only Visa applications complete in all respects, with the prescribed. Fees, as per the guidelines for the visa category being applied for would be accepted and processed.
Incomplete applications would be accepted but will be processed only when complete in all respects. The Embassy will not be responsible for delay in processing/issue of visa due to receipt of incomplete applications.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT TO:
Embassy of India Calle 116#7-15 Int.2. Of.301 Torre Cusezar, Santa Barbara Bogotá, Colombia
- The passport with a minimum validity of one (1) Year with at least three continuous blank pages
- Duly filled application form with signatures and photo uploaded. (On-line application form)
- One (1) photographs 5x5cm with white background pasted to the application form
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate
- The flight reservation or copy of air ticket.
- The applicant with dual nationality must attach copy of the non- applying passport (Please note that the applicant can choose the passport to apply with)
- Personal bank statements (past 3 months) with a minimum balance of $ 2.000.000 COP
- In case, your husband/wife/children will be responsible for your expenses, please attach a letter stating the same along with the copy of the birth registration or marriage certificate.
- All certifications originating in India should be first notarized.
- Employment contract signed by employer and employee and Apostilled by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.