Categories of persons eligible for ECNR:
- Persons going abroad in managerial capacity in hotels, restaurants, tea house or other places or public resorts etc. possessing specialized degrees in these fields.
- All gazetted Government servants.
- All Income Tax payers(including agricultural income-tax payers) in respect of their individual capacity. Proof of assessment/actual payment of income-tax for last three years to be attached.
- All professional degree holders, such as doctors holding M.B.B.S. degrees or degrees of Ayurved or Homeopathy; accredited journalists, engineers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, lecturers, teachers, scientists, advocates etc.
- Spouses and dependent children of category of persons listed from (b) to (d).
- All persons who have been staying abroad for more than three years and spouse, and children of such persons.
- Seamen who are in possession of CDC and sea cadets.
- All holders of Diplomatic/Official passports.
- Dependent children of parents whose passports are classified as ECNR. In case of such children ECNR classification to be restricted until they attain 18 years of age.
- Persons holding 12 year School Certificate or higher degrees.
- Persons holding diplomas from recognized institutions like polytechnics.
- Nurses possessing qualifications recognized under the Indian Nursing Council Act,1947.
- All persons above the age of 60 years.
- All visitors to Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- All persons going to any country in Europe or North America.
- Persons possessing certificates of vocational training from Government/Government recognized institutions.
Fee: Col Pesos 59,000/- OR USD 23/-
Embassy account details for bank transfer/deposit are :
USD A/c No.1516,Helm Bank, Carrera 7,
No.27-18, Bogota, Colombia
Correspondent Bank – Citi Bank, New York
Swift Code CITIUS33
ABA – 021000089
Beneficiary Bank – Helm Bank
Account No.109 53817
Swift Ardress: BCTOCO88
COL PESO A/C with the above bank is : Account No.007396807